Friday, January 12, 2007

Pages 1-4




I could use some input on page 2, panel four. Not quite sure I'm interpreting the moment correctly. I know you want her fists to be clenched, but I'm having trouble visualizing the gesture in the script. Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll drop it in. Otherwise, I think everything is self explanatory. Nina's jacket is white because it makes it easier to control blacks in the layout, and prevents her from being this little black blob in the thumbnails. I'll change it to black in the finals, but control the silhouetting with both blacks and some application of grays. Send along any input you have, and I'll send you the next batch right after.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Edward Hill said...

Everything looks good. Page 2, panel 2 is fine.

"Clenching the fists" is just one way for me to say she's holding back a memory she doesn't want to assault her.

It's like a Frank Black MILLENNIUM thing, so I think the panel is fine.

7:44 AM  
Blogger David Hahn said...

Nelson, your work is fantastic. I was just at your sketch dump and I am mightly impressed and inspired.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home